Gluten-free Dairy-free All-natural
- 1 cup pure pumpkin (substitute yam or butternut squash)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter (substitute any all-natural nut butter)
- 3 cups gluten-free flour blend (almond or any nut or seed flour, rice flour, chickpea flour, oatmeal, oat bran, ground flaxseed, chia seeds, hemp hearts, psyllium husks, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, and nut butter and whisk together well.
- Add flour blend and mix well.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Spread onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Turn oven heat to 400 degrees and bake for another 10 – 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Let cool for 1 hour prior to serving.